Updated: Oct 7, 2021
The meatball production line is mainly used to produce chicken meatballs, shrimp balls, fish balls, beef meatballs, etc. The complete meatball production line includes a meat grinding machine, frozen meat slicer, stuffing mixer, meat chopper, meatball machine, meatball machine, and meatball frying machine.
The meatball production line is composed of Meatball Making machine, meatball blanching machine, frozen meat planer, and frozen meat grinder, and some other machines. This production line is a semi-automatic production line, suitable for producing meatballs of various flavors. Meatball forming machine imitates the principle of artificially forming meatballs, and makes chicken, beef, and mutton meats into delicate meatballs.
Introduction of Meatball Production Line
Frozen meat planner
Frozen meat planer is also called hydraulic frozen meat planer. This machine is mainly composed of a feed chamber, rotary cutter, body, hydraulic push plate, motor, and other parts. It uses the principle of hydraulic feeding to push the meat into the rotating blade, which has the characteristics of consistent slice thickness and high efficiency. It can cut bone-free frozen meat in a short time at -4℃~-18℃, so as to facilitate subsequent processing, prevent the meat grinder from overloading and affect the service life of the machine.
Frozen meat grinder
This machine does not require the meat to be thawed, saving a lot of processing time. Changing the mold hole of the machine can yield different size meat particles. In the process of ground meat, the machine temperature is not too high, and it will not destroy the nutrients, protein, muscle tissue, etc. in the meat. The screw pushes the raw meat toward the cutter so that the cutter and machine outlet generate a squeezing force. Under the dual action of squeezing force and twisting force, the meat becomes evenly granulated and is discharged from the outlet.
The chopper can be used for chopping vegetables and meat. It is suitable for the processing and production of Baoji shop, dumpling shop, and meatball production line. This machine is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel. It can cut vegetables and meat more evenly in the cutting process. A protective device is installed on top of the machine to ensure the personal safety of the operator. After special heat treatment, the cutter inside the machine has a high rotating speed, which can shorten the grinding process of the material and prevent the taste from being affected by too high a temperature.
Meat beaters are used to crush the meat particles into a more delicate meat paste. The machine consists of a bucket, a rotating agitator, a motor, etc. A frequency converter is installed inside the machine, which can do step-less speed regulation according to customer requirements. Rapid stirring can thin the meaty fibers, and make the meat filling more uniform and fluffy. Adding seasoning in the process allows the minced meat to be fully absorbed and saturated and the taste more delicate.
The Process of the Meatball Production Line
1. The raw material is -4℃~-18℃ frozen meat, which can be chicken, pork, lamb, beef, and fish.
2. Cut the frozen meat into slices for processing and use.
3. Put the chopped frozen meat into a meat grinder to make small pieces of meat.
4. Put the ground meat into the chopper, chop the meat continuously, and cut the meat evenly. In this step, you can add seasonings for seasoning.
5. Use a beater to continuously break up the minced meat. You can also choose to add seasonings at this stage to get the minced meat of good quality.
6. Put the minced meat into the Meatball Making Machine, and the finished meatballs will be cooked directly and formed in the blanching machine.
7. Finally, the meatballs are cooled in the cooler. After cooling, the meatballs can be sold straight or frozen in the freezer.
Raw Frozen Meat - Frozen Meat Planer - Frozen Meat Grinder - Chopping Machine - Meat Beater - Meatball Forming Machine - Blanching, Cooking, Cooling Production Line
Meatball Forming Machine
This machine simulates the process of making meatballs by hand and can be used to make meatballs of various flavors. One pound of raw meat can be made into 30-35 meatballs after adding the appropriate seasonings and auxiliary ingredients. The size of meatballs can be customized according to customer needs. The motor uses a full copper wire motor to ensure that the machine can run smoothly for a long time.
The output of this machine is huge, and the number of meatballs produced per minute can reach 100-300. Meatball Blanching, Cooking, Cooling Production Line
The finished meatballs require shaping, cooking, and cooling to facilitate the storage and transportation of meatballs.
The first stage is the blanching stage. The purpose of blanching is to shape the meatballs. The blanching temperature is 60-70 degrees. The machine used in this step is the blanching machine.
Next is the cooking step, this process is only the preliminary processing of meatballs, which can effectively kill most of the bacteria in the meatballs. Because the cooking temperature is 75–95 °C, cooked meatballs cannot be eaten directly.
The last stage is cooling. Cooked meatballs should be cooled before entering the freezer, so as not to affect the flavor of the meatballs. The cooling step can be done by direct cooling with normal temperature water. There are mesh belt conveyors inside the blanching machine, cooking machine, and cooler, which can save labor.
Advantages of Meatball Production Line:
1. All the machines in this production line are made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, and the motors are international brands to ensure the quality of the machines.
2. High production efficiency, this production line has multiple outputs; the output range is 50-500 kg per hour.
3. Support customization, machine size, final product size can be customized.
4. Can make a factory plan for you, design a factory map, calculate the factory area, and so on?
Features of Meatball Production Line
Our meatball production line can make meatballs in various flavors and, raw masses parts. Its special features: The plates can be designed individually and the raw mass is divided automatically with the exact weight.
· The production line has continuously adjustable output speed
· Alternatively with a bridge breaker for particularly difficult masses
· Special belt system for cylindrical products
· Soft product message
· Transferring the right product through a correct outlet belt
· Seamless operation through a touch panel with recipe management
· Simple and quick retooling of making tools
· Made entirely of stainless steel and food approved plastic
· It has high operational security
· The meatball maker machine is Easy-to-Clean & reasonable Design
· The Meatball production line has four heavy-load steering rollers with parking brake and that can be rotated at 360 °
· It has a Height-adjustable machine leg.
The automatic hamburger forming machine is ideal for mass production of hamburgers, patties, round sticks, or special shapes with adjustable weight, red or white meats, also mixed with other ingredients. High productivity: up to 2100 cycles/hour. All hamburger machine models in this line are equipped with a fully retractable patented stainless steel chamber and components that come into contact with meat or other mixtures are certified food safe in compliance with the HACCP process (read ››). Some models have an outfeed belt that can be attached to other automated packaging systems. Maximum cleanliness, ease of use, and cleanliness for operators. The machines comply with EC hygiene and safety standards.
Our Forming Line, breading machine, Preduster, Fryer, Battering Machine, has suitable accessories that facilitate processing and provide additional work for you. A battery mixer, for example, performs the mixing of the batter material and automatically fills the equipment. An additional liquid batter filter continuously filters coarse particles from the liquid batter, which continuously maintains the viscosity of the batter material at the desired level. To View in details click here:
To know about the Meatball Forming Machine Work Process click here