All machines presented here have already been installed to fit the system for managing and monitoring NEMOSY (Nexus Monitoring System by DSC Nexus, adopted exclusively by Minerva Omega Group.
Hamburger forming machine with Built-in Meatball forming machine
• Stainless steel hopper, frontal door, and lid
• Stainless steel structure
• Machine on the trolley with self-braking wheels
• Stacking function (for hamburgers) - Useful stacking height: 80 mm
• Automatic Scraper Device
• Shaft assembly easily removable and changeable
• Standard equipment: Speed variations (for Hamburgers and Meatballs) – Paper Interleave Device – Oil feeder (for meatballs
Hamburger forming machine patty dimensions are Max. Ø 135 mm (sponsored max/max thickness: 30 mm )
Its meatball Dimensions are Min. Ø 25 mm to Max. Ø 39 mm
Advantages of Hamburger Forming Machine –
Advantages of Hamburger Forming Machine - Long machine life based on work cycles (through dynamic planning of maintenance and replacement parts) - Maximum safety for operators (centralized control over the condition of installed and used machinery) - Modest and scalable investment - Quick and simple installation (no machine movement or downtime) - Reduction in fixed costs over time - Easiest possible access and centralized control of entire machine inventory - Centralized control of alert levels - Accurate and accurate information on operations and defects detected - Predictive maintenance ( breakdown or parts identification)
Technical Details of Hamburger Forming Machine
Power Supply V./Hz 230/1/50
Power input kW (HP) 0,9 (1,2)
Hopper Capacity I 40
HAMBURGERS Max. output h ~3000
MEATBALLS Max. output (*) h (**) ~6000
Net weight kg 160
(*) Approximate, depending on the mixture (**) Considering double size
The function of Hamburger Making Machine
• Transfer of machine data (open protection device signal, alarm, working temperature, absorbed current, hours in use, working hours, and machine downtime, quantity and weight of processed products, other diagnostics…)
• Sending messages to the person in charge of maintenance, H&S officers, email messages
• Indicating non-conformities with company policy or safety procedures prescribed for unaccredited operators (identified via RFID CODE)
• Digitally saving instruction manuals, replacement parts list, certification, safety procedures, installation photos, maintenance operations, etc.
• Periodic management of machine maintenance time and relative cost
• Energy management of individual pieces of equipment/departments/supermarkets
• Management of spare parts and related costs
An ideal system for managing and monitoring machine inventory
NEMOSY (Nexus Monitoring System), a platform application solution that works by connecting different types of machinery together via a networked web, so that they can interact with a central control or persons in charge of maintenance and security.
Features of Nexus Monitoring System Forming Machine
· Interface (or electronic device) that can be connected to all types of three- or single-phase machine with industrial plugs (new or already installed)
· Data transmission through a safe wireless system
· Standard communication protocols and easy to install hardware
· Cloud technology for storing captured data
· Synchronization with external systems (ERP, CRM, BI, AI, Control Room, others…)
· Optional module for RFID CODE recognition
· Compatibility with all types of machines used in the food processing industry (industrial and countertop miners, vacuum packaging machines, bone saws, slicers, portioning machines, automatic hamburger forming machines, mixers, ice makers, rotisseries, ovens, washers, etc.)
HOW DOES NEMOSY WORK?
Dr. Froeb India supplies its machines pre-installed to fit the optional radio transmitter which, once installed, uses a gateway to transmit all the machine data and the data read by the onboard sensors to the cloud platform. from where it can be accessed and shared. With other management systems (ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence Software):
• Open protection device signals, alarms, working temperature, absorbed current, operator ID, hours in use, working hours, malfunction and machine downtime, quantity and weight of processed products, management of maintenance cycles, management of technical reports, manuals, And more diagnoses...
• A retrofit can be easily installed for Hamburger forming machine that is already installed, and likewise for any other existing equipment (competitors, ovens, rotisseries, refrigerated counters and cabinets, packaging machines, etc.) - is aggressive and does not require any special technical staff to fit it. The platform does not require any expert knowledge, any intervention on IT systems,s or knowledge of programming languages. The interface is intuitive and everything is parametric: from setting users up to alert levels for each individual machine.
WHO IS NEMOSY INTENDED FOR
The application is designed for:
safety officers (to establish specific control policies for each type of machine)
those in charge of maintenance or assistance (to have all machines under control with information updated in real-time)
equipment buyers (for details of maintenance costs, durability, and use)
Other interested parties…